IdeaSparks CoolControls project aims to enhance or extend the ASP.NET family of web controls.
This project is in the initial stage and it contains one control for now - CoolGridView is a web control that extends or enhances ASP.NET GridView control to deliver the following features:
- Display fix column headers, footer and pager
- Supports scrollable content
- User-resizeable column widths (New!)
- Maintains scroll position and column widths after a postback or callback (New!)
This release is working well in Chrome 3, Internet Explorer 6 / 7 / 8, Firefox 3.0 / 3.5 and Safari 4.
The Features being developed in the pipeline are as follows.
- Hierarchical presentation of data
- Asynchronous streaming of data
- Custom AJAX sorting and paging
- Enhanced data editing
Make your vote or suggest a feature using the Issue Tracker and I will prioritize the most requested feature.
I will be providing more information in my blog at : http://johnsobrepena.blogspot.com/
You can subscribe to my blog email notification or RSS feed.
Subcribe to email notification:http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=ideasparx&loc=en_US
Subscribe to feed:http://feeds.feedburner.com/ideasparx