CoolGridview - Maintain scroll position after postback

Apr 20, 2012 at 5:43 PM

I am using a coolgridview on my web page.  It all works great.  My coolgridview loads 350 rows of item data and I allow the user to scroll thru the grid.  The customer demanded this as I usually would normally use paging instead.  I also allow the user to add a value to a textbox on my grid.  Then a postback takes place.  I want to return to the position they scrolled to within in the gridview.  But it always returns to the top of the grid. 

I read on some of these sites that CoolGridview allows it maintain the postion that you scrolled to.  But I don't see a property to set this.  I can't find any examples either.   I made sure that I am not calling my bind method to reload the gridview on the postback.  So how do I keep the scroll position on postbacks?

Apr 30, 2012 at 2:05 PM

Is your gridview in an updatepanel? I feel like I was having this issue and I tossed it into an updatepanel to get it to work.

Jun 1, 2013 at 6:17 AM
Dustin99 wrote:
Is your gridview in an updatepanel? I feel like I was having this issue and I tossed it into an updatepanel to get it to work.
Dear Dustin,

Please help.. I'm having the same issue. My coolgridview is already inside an updatepanel and it still doesn't work.

Regards,

Bahia
Jun 1, 2013 at 6:17 AM
Dear bh0526,

Did you get this to work ?

Bahia